So this weeks post is going to be a little bit more personal, as we have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
A massive thank you to Sinéad from Once Upun A Time for nominating us!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award it works like this…
It’s an award given to bloggers by other bloggers to welcome them into the blogosphere. The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
So here are our answers to Sinéad’s questions:
Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what’s their name?
I actually just adopted two little kittens called Bagheera & Belle. They are both domestic short haired cats, Bagheera being a black male & Belle being a female tabby.
Can you speak any other languages?
My mother tongue is Italian and due to my father’s Moroccan heritage, I also speak French. I learned Spanish at uni and studied German in school but I’m definitely still just a novice…
What’s your favourite plant or flower?
Tulips have always been my favourite flower. I love their simplicity and how amazing they look in all colours.
As my first name is Orianna Rosa I’ve always been a little fascinated in roses, but I love all plants!
What was your reason for starting your blog?
I’ve always loved writing, I started my first blog at 15 as a hobby and it’s still a creative outlet to this day!
What has been your best blogging experience to date?
We got the opportunity recently to attend the E.L.F launch in London which was so much fun. I’m still using all the freebies I got!
What is/was your favourite subject in school?
My two favourites were maths & art. English was always one of my least favourites!
Best present you have ever received?
By far my 21st birthday present which was a trip to New York from my boyfriend! It’s my favourite place in the world.
Have you ever met anyone famous?
I’ve met my share of famous people, working in the media, but no A-listers yet. But meeting famous people has never really been a huge interest of mine, I prefer to meet regular people that do amazing things and that inspire me.
What area of blogging would you like to do more of?
I love the more personal posts, stuff like home tours etc. I’m also always up for a nail art post!
Do you have a lucky number?
Not really, I do tend to lean towards 7 & 49 if I’m playing the lottery or betting though.
If you could choose one thing that you would definitely get to achieve in your life what would it be?
To help the world become greener, through raising awareness of our carbon footprint, the amount of waste we produce and the deforestation we are causing. I’d love to write for the National Geographic to help achieve this.
After some careful deliberating here are our 11 blog nominees:
- Viola from A Piece of Viola
- Jodie from Jodetopia
- Casey from Casey La Vie
- Laura Marie from She Hearts
- Elle & Mimi
- Lauren Lautrec
- Allie Barke from Allies Fashion Alley
- Anna from The Anna Edit
- Lily from Joli House
- Hannah from Blog about Hanney
- Julia from Style with Blonde Ambition
& our questions are:
- What blog post are you most proud of/is your favourite?
- What’s your favourite dish to cook?
- Where do you get the most traffic on your blog from?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- What’s your favourite piece of clothing that you own?
- What have you found the hardest thing about blogging so far?
- What’s your one wish for the rest of the year?
- How do you kick-start your day?
- When are you most in your element?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Where do you hope your blog will be in 5 years time?
Want to read more? Why not check out Sinéad’s blog Once Upun A Time…